Logo

Mad TV Forum

Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Singleplayer - Questions >> 2 Questions!

2 Questions!
24.08.13 at 01:15 Quote Edit Report
AMP
Copper Member

StarStar

2 Questions!

SventB, I have a couple of questions.

1st -  I bought a new antenna, but i think i double clicked it, so i think i sold it? But you dont get the money back? It seems I just wasted 500k.

2nd - Apparently i used a not reviewed film, not sure, since my ranks are gone. I have in my setting for reviewed only movies and ads. I did make a tv serie of my own, is that the one? How can I get it reviewed, sucks I lost it all :(

Any info or help would be appreciated.
24.08.13 at 03:10 Quote Edit Report
AMP
Copper Member

StarStar

I decided to restart the game, but it would be nice to get an answer on that. We can't make our own shows? Or we have to review them and how?
24.08.13 at 22:34 Quote Edit Report
Nerblo
Silver Member

StarStarStarStar

Re: 2 Questions!

Zitat von AMP
1st -  I bought a new antenna, but i think i double clicked it, so i think i sold it? But you dont get the money back? It seems I just wasted 500k.

If you double clicked it you bought it and sold it. Normally you'll get back a part of the money when you sell an antenna. So you really burn some of the money.

Folge dem Link und adde meine Filme und Spots! Danke!

http://www.madtv-online.com/users_details?for_user=24520
24.08.13 at 22:37 Quote Edit Report
Nerblo
Silver Member

StarStarStarStar

Re: 2 Questions!

Zitat von AMP
2nd - Apparently i used a not reviewed film, not sure, since my ranks are gone. I have in my setting for reviewed only movies and ads. I did make a tv serie of my own, is that the one? How can I get it reviewed, sucks I lost it all :(

Any info or help would be appreciated.

Right now no one is in the highscore list, so there obviously is some kind of bug.

Before you can have your own films, series,... reviewed, you'll have to hand it in. But before you can hand it in 10 users have to add your new film. So it'll take some time before you can hand it in.

24.08.13 at 22:38 Quote Edit Report
Nerblo
Silver Member

StarStarStarStar

Re:

Zitat von AMP
I decided to restart the game, but it would be nice to get an answer on that. We can't make our own shows? Or we have to review them and how?

You can make your own shows, films,... and play with it. But if they are not reviewed yet, you won't make it to the highscore list.

25.08.13 at 15:09 Quote Edit Report
AMP
Copper Member

StarStar

Thank you for the help.

How do you hand in the movies and series you produce? How do you make them available for others, so that they can get the reviewed status?
26.08.13 at 16:35 Quote Edit Report
Nerblo
Silver Member

StarStarStarStar

In the database you'll find the section "My movies and screenplays".

Once you've created and saved a film, you can go here and push the button "activate". By doing this it becomes available for other players. Then 10 users (you're already one of them, so you only have to convince 9 more people!) have to add your film to their selection. Believe me, that can take some time. It's easier if you create films not only in one language. I always write both an English and a German version.

Once 10 people have added the movie (you can see that in the section "My movies"), there is a new button, called something like "Hand in for review".

30.08.13 at 02:32 Quote Edit Report
AMP
Copper Member

StarStar

Great, thank you for the help :)

Topic Options
Page loaded in: 0.02866 | queries: 13