Mad TV Forum

Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Singleplayer - Questions >> Starting out is hard

Starting out is hard
08.02.13 at 13:00 Quote Edit Report
AlexFili

Star

Starting out is hard

Although I often manage to get by for the first 10 days, that's when I find it most difficult since there isn't really a lot of 0.00 and 0.25 adverts. Usually as soon as I can afford it, i'll get a few 100k movies and buy some 50k transmitters for more viewers.

Usually if I can hit an average of 0.5 mil and 1.0 mil viewers then I can start making lots of money due to La Baguette and a few other of those kind of adverts. Logical and Sun are worth a lot of money when completed.

But does anyone have any good tips? Like should you definitely avoid movies that cost 10-25k? Or is it okay to get quite a few cheap movies at the start?

Also what about selling, should you wait until you have 4 of each movie type before selling some, or should you sell the cheapest ones as soon as you can buy more expensive ones?
12.04.13 at 09:31 Quote Edit Report
Akhorahil

Star

Sell films once they are at maximun price (not just after shown). And buy better films if you can afford.

Increase the number of potential viewers also, and you can get better adverts (rushware, and later on nipponix, even BP is one of the best).

14.05.13 at 19:54 Quote Edit Report
Strangedream
Copper Member

StarStar

Buy some cheap movies at first and be really careful about the ads you choose
once you have a good library loaded with cheap movies, buy new transmitters asap
of also series are really useful as they fill spots and bring a lot of viewers before 8pm
Smiley

Topic Options
Page loaded in: 0.01462 | queries: 12