Logo

Mad TV Forum

Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Fragen zum Original >> [ENG] Problem with litter on the desk

[ENG] Problem with litter on the desk
15.05.12 at 19:28 Quote Edit Report
tomash

Star

[ENG] Problem with litter on the desk

Hey guys, sorry to ask a question in English on a German forum but there is no English subforum here concerning the original game. And I hope sb can help me here. 

I used to play original Mad Tv long time ago and had one problem - every day on the desk in the office there was some litter that appeared. After 30 or so days there was a huge "hill" of litter accumulated on my desk and there was a message that there is such a mess that I am fired. It really used to piss me off because it was just the moment when I was starting to expand my TV empire and the game used to end then abruptly

Did also happen to you? What is the solution?

Thx

30.06.12 at 15:09 Quote Edit Report
JonesTM

Star

Hi tomash,

i tried it now. (Using a Version with RSC-Files from The Good Old Days Website) I was not fired after 30 days. And not after 31, I stoped playing than, but saved it, so I can check later. 

I think I can recall a game a long long time ago (15 years?), where I clicked on the litter and it vanished. Although this could be my mind playing tricks. 

I will play a few more days tomorrow and will report here if anything happens.

Topic Options
Forum Rules
You may not post threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML is enabled
Smilies are disabled
Attachments are enabled
Page loaded in: 0.03333 | queries: 12