Mad TV Forum

Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Report bug >> Multiplayer bug&suggestion

Multiplayer bug&suggestion
14.04.09 at 19:39 Quote Edit Report
Burak

Star

Multiplayer bug&suggestion

1. News agecy: There's a bug that you get unlimited money by clicking the news again and again. It always occurs under some circumstances. I don't give more detail so that people use it (SventB:I can send pm if more detail needed) It's a  very important bug.
2. Screenplay agency, when you click show or series, that you already bought, it disbands with no money return. And it doesn't ask for confirmation
There are not bugs but suggestions
- The number of studios is too low especially for 3 player. It would be better if some rooms become free studios as days passes.
- The special movie that you can buy is limited to 1 per day. This limit could be at least 1 per player per day.
- You don't join to auction if you are offline and other player starts the new turn.  It would be better the money is deducted from the player who created auction, and you automatically offer the lowest price.
(So that players can't create auction for the worst movie if he has no money to prevent other player can buy a good movie. And offine players who wants the films, has a chance to get it)
15.04.09 at 08:57 Quote Edit Report
SventB
Administrator

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I know the two bugs, they are reported in the german forum. But thank you, too!

I will note your suggestions on my todo list.

> The number of studios is too low especially for 3 player. It would be better if some rooms become free studios as days passes.

I think it would be better if a studio becomes more expensive every day

>
- The special movie that you can buy is limited to 1 per day. This limit could be at least 1 per player per day.

I don't think that's good. If you have the money, why not buy many special movies?

> - You don't join to auction if you are offline and other player starts the new turn.  It would be better the money is deducted from the player who created auction, and you automatically offer the lowest price.

Good idea

15.04.09 at 14:45 Quote Edit Report
Burak

Star

> - The special movie that you can buy is limited to 1 per day. This limit could be at least 1 per player per day.

I don't think that's good. If you have the money, why not buy many special movies?

> - In single player, if you have money you can buy many special movies a day. But in multiplayer even if I have money, and I click many movies, only 1 auction happers per turn. So you can only buy 1 special movie per day. Also if the other player click any movie before you do, you can't buy any special movie. (Java says updating but nothing happens) Thats why I said it could be at least 1 per player.
15.04.09 at 15:43 Quote Edit Report
SventB
Administrator

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Oh, thats a known bug and will be fixed soon!

Topic Options
Page loaded in: 0.01641 | queries: 12