Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Report bug >> Some minor bugs

Some minor bugs
02.10.07 at 22:30 Quote Edit Report
Turco
Copper Member

StarStar

Some minor bugs

I just encountered only some minor bugs or differences with the original version. They arent very  important, anyways I report them.
1) In the original game, Culture Today can be found nearly always at the Movie Agency Special section. So it is possible to broadcast this program every 2 day. But in online version, I encountered first time in my 20th game day. And if culture today isnt broadcasted often it is impossible to marry with Betty.
2) In original game, "The everchanging ethics" is 2 blocks, but here it is only 1 block.
3) For the engish version of the game, the advertisement TWA (Description: Der bequeme Weg nach Europa) must be Lufthansa (Description: Willkommen an Bord). I dont know the reason but original german version has TWA american airlines, and english version has Lufthansa german airlines advertisement.
4) In database section of the site, cultural programs must have "betty" rating  instead of "box office". www.madtv-online.com/overview.php?what=movie_details&id=91
(And a small note, in original game Betty score doesnt have positive effect on rating, but box office score has. For example the most watched cultural programs are Saddam Hussein, Oil and  Islam, which has lowest Betty score)
5) When I buy transmitters and satellites of the same region, the maximum watcher becomes the sum of both. But it must be only watcher of satellite.
For example, the population of USA is 310million. East and West satellites are covering all people, but if I buy other transmitters the maximum watcher becomes over 500million, more than population.
6) In supermarket, Equipment section, there is no image for
Office Standard, Advanced, Deluxe
Actress: Winnie (the widow) $5000
Actor: Pig Balton $3000
--- Updated 06.10 ---
7) In original version 'Modern Painters' has %100 critics, but here only %18 critics. Thats why it has much lower rating than both Nova&National Geographic. I think the starting series must have close or identical ratings, especially when the multiplayer will be implemented. Or else  some1 with starting with Modern Painters will have a big disadvantage.
8) 2 news on the same block doesnt have cumulative effect. When I buy a 2000$ news first, and 8000$ news later, the rating is same if I buy only 2000$ news.

06.10.07 at 10:45 Quote Edit Report
Turco
Copper Member

StarStar

I updated some bugs.
11.12.07 at 23:34 Quote Edit Report
SventB
Administrator

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Thanks for the feedback, sorry that I'm answering that late.

1) Culture today should be available more often now
2) You're absolutely right
3) That's right, but I think it's an error in original game
4) I fixed it
5) I won't change this for now, perhaps later
6) I think this is fixed
7) Changed, all three seies now should have about 90% (both press and critics)
8) I will fix this bug, too

Remember: The changes aren't online yet, but with the next update.

Thank you very much. You need more in-game-days?

Topic Options
Page loaded in: 0.01387 | queries: 12