Play Mad TV

Mad TV Forum >> Main Page >> Report bug >> Production - graphics

Production - graphics
01.10.07 at 09:52 Quote Edit Report
Kikki
Copper Member

StarStar

Production - graphics

Studio sizes 1 and 2 look the same inside - IIRC, studio sizes 2 and 3 should have an appropriate number of gray "slots" to indicate how many "sets" can fit in studio. Also, when one completes purchasing the "sets", they should appear in the studio where the program is about to be taped...

Secondly, when I am purchasing "Circus" for "Question Mark" (anyway, why would I need a CIRCUS for that?), before the purchase is done the set is indicated by a grayed-out Armchair round. I can't recall whether it was like that in the original game, but I guess the target set could be displayed in the grayed-out mode to avoid confusion.

01.10.07 at 13:03 Quote Edit Report
Kikki
Copper Member

StarStar

Another graphic glitch

When you rent the studio on the right on floor 9, your station's ident appears OVER the head of the green guy standing next to the studio door (the one saying "grr", I think it's the Fun TV's manager from the original game). I guess the solution would be to move him a bit to the right (or place on a different floor) to avoid overlaying graphics...
01.10.07 at 14:39 Quote Edit Report
SventB
Administrator

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Thanks for the third hint, I will fix this.

Your're right with your first hint, but thats too much to do, I think that isn't so important so I will improve the studio background perhaps later.

With your second hint (grey armchair as default) you're wrong, thats like in the original :)

Thanks for feedback.

Topic Options
Page loaded in: 0.00991 | queries: 12