It seems like it’s been a long time

Panthers tight end Greg Olsen has played only 16 of 32 games over the past two seasons because of a foot injury Taylor Rapp Jersey , which has required two surgeries.But Olsen is committed to returning to his Pro Bowl level of play in 2014, 2015 and 2016.Olsen, who has two years remaining on his contract, plans to return in 2019.“My plan right now, I’m in every day doing my foot rehab, trying to get this thing finally back to where I was used to,’’ Olsen said Tuesday, via David Newton of ESPN. “ since it was. Yeah Shareef Miller Jersey , that’s what I’m preparing for and that all starts with getting my foot right.’’Olsen auditioned for ESPN during the 2018 offseason as Monday Night Football sought to replace Jon Gruden as its lead analyst. Instead, Olsen returned to the Panthers last season and caught 27 passes for 291 yards and four touchdowns in nine games.Olsen played seven games in 2017 when he caught 17 passes for 191 yards and a touchdown.In the three seasons before that, Olsen averaged 80 catches for 1,062 yards and five touchdowns. Jacksonville won the AFC South and Tennessee earned a wild-card playoff berth out of the division last season.Now, they get the prime-time spotlight on Thursday even though both are also-rans.Oh, the Titans (6-6) still are in the playoff chase. But it’s difficult to take serious a team that needs a late rally to beat the Jets.What’s happened to the Jaguars (4-8) is stunning. One quarter away from winning the AFC in January, they snapped a seven-game slide last Sunday by shutting down Andrew Luck and the Colts 6-0.The Jags will have running back Leonard Fournette, who was suspended for the Indy game. Tennessee has been vulnerable to the run.“Getting him back is going to be a huge boost Germaine Pratt Jersey , especially for our team,” safety Tashaun Gipson says. “We’re a physical team and we want to run the ball, get your playmakers the ball, and obviously he’s the best player we have on the offensive side of the ball.”The Titans’ best offensive player is, well, that’s a tough one. They rank 28th overall in yardage and only four teams have scored fewer than Tennessee’s 221 points.No. 16 (tie) Tennessee is a 4½-point favorite over No. 26 Jacksonville. This should be a defensive standoff but, no, we can’t go with 6-0.TITANS http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ryan-finley-jersey , 16-9KNOCKOUT POOL: Seattle did the job with a romp last week, and now we expect something similar from DENVER.No. 14 Denver (minus 5 1-2) at No. 32 San FranciscoBroncos believing they have playoff shot. Can’t stumble here.BEST BET: BRONCOS, 27-17No. 25 Detroit (minus 2) at No. 29 ArizonaNot feeling any good vibes for Lions, especially when favored on road.UPSET SPECIAL: CARDINALS, 19-16No. 15 Indianapolis (plus 4 1-2) at No. 5 HoustonTexans can clinch AFC South if Titans lose and they win.TEXANS, 27-24No. 11 Minnesota (plus 2 1-2) at No. 9 Seattle, Monday nightWinner here has straight road to NFC wild-card spot.SEAHAWKS, 26-21No. 27 Cincinnati (plus 14) at No. 6 Los Angeles ChargersChargers figure they can win AFC West. Guess what: they still might.CHARGERS Renell Wren Jersey , 33-13No. 12 Baltimore (plus 6 1-2) at No. 3 Kansas CityRavens could give Chargers’ hopes a boost. But …CHIEFS, 31-27No. 2 New Orleans (minus 8) at No. 20 Tampa BayTime to secure NFC South for Saints, and avenge opening defeat.SAINTS, 41-23No. 1 Los Angeles Rams (minus 3) at No. 7 ChicagoToughest remaining test for Rams, who should handle it.RAMS, 27-20No. 4 New England (minus 8) at No. 18 MiamiPatriots still eyeing top seed in AFC.PATRIOTS, 34-24No. 13 Philadelphia (plus 4) at No. 10 DallasCowboys can pretty much waltz away with NFC East with win. Start the music.COWBOYS, 23-20No. 8 Pittsburgh (minus 11) at No. 31 OaklandOh http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , for the days of John Madden vs. Chuck Noll.STEELERS, 36-30No. 23 (tie) New York Giants (minus 4) at No. 19 WashingtonOh, for the days of Bill Parcells vs. Joe Gibbs.GIANTS, 16-13No. 16 (tie) Carolina (minus 1 1-2) at No. 22 ClevelandPanthers have lost their mojo. This loss will shatter playoff chances.BROWNS, 22-20No. 23 (tie) Atlanta (plus 5 1-2) at No. 21 Green BayAaron Rodgers’ first start without Mike McCarthy as coach.PACKERS, 33-31No. 30 New York Jets (plus 3 1-2) at No. 28 BuffaloCountdown is on for Todd Bowles as next coach fired.BILLS, 20-9